ManTech Field Service Technician (Senior/Lead) in Bagram, Afghanistan
• The contractor will perform maintenance and repair services including but not limited to fault diagnosis, screening, repair, overhaul, refurbishment installation of systems, calibration and alignment for a variety of C4ISR equipment with the primary focus being the BETSS-C family of systems for Elevated Sensors.
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision. Must be able to train personnel on the BETSS-C family of systems operations and operator level Maintenance.
• Candidate may be required to fulfill other duties and obligations associated with the contract.
• This position may require long term deployment or short term travel to any country that contains an elevated sensor system.
• The successful candidate must be willing and capable of living and working in any current or future country that is supported by the program.
• This position is subject to changes in duty location as determined by the ManTech Program Manager and as required by the mission
• Experience working on Legacy, RAID / BETSS-C / FPS / RDISS; Certification desired
• Training Background required
• Perform/Isolate system faults to component level maintenance
• Understands system schematics and technical manuals
• Conduct minor to major repairs of systems/towers
• Perform Preventive Maintenance (PMCS)
• Troubleshoot of tower/system structure.
• Maintain and reconciles stock inventory and shipments within a database.
• Candidate must be willing to work and live in U.S. Military Bases and travel between U.S. Bases by Military AIR or Force Protected convoy.
• Past military experience highly desirable.
• Overseas work in the South West Asia will be compensated including hardship, hazardous differentials and bonus pay. U.S. DOD SECRET security clearance is required.
• Candidate must possess a valid US driver s license and US passport.
• Candidate must meet all physical, medical and other requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with current DoD regulations.
• This position is in a TDY status in SWA; candidate may be required to fulfill other duties and obligations associated with the contract and may be reassigned from one U.S. Military Base to another based on the needs of the contract.
• To review the medical and dental requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with DOD regulations please review the following site (please review both Medical Requirements and Dental Requirements): https://www.bliss.army.mil/CRC/contractors.html
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.