DynCorp International LLC. Advisor to MoI, Current Intelligence in KABUL, Afghanistan
Current Intelligence Advisor to Ministry of Interior (MoI) National Advisor will work for and report to the Intel advisor lead at the provincial, regional, or zone level to train, advise, and assist (TAA) ANDSF.
- Will work for and report to the Intel advisor lead at the provincial, regional, or zone level to train, advise, and assist (TAA) ANDSF on the following tasks:
- TAA all-source intelligence information in order to perform all-source analysis and intelligence fusion, formulate assessments, and produce relevant predictive intelligence products that support the current Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIR/IR).
- TAA ANDSF to identify intelligence gaps and utilize the Collection Coordination and Intelligence Requirements Management (CCIRM) to develop collection strategies to fill such gaps. Through collaborative effort with the single-source intelligence sections (GEOINT, CI/HUMINT, IMINT, and OSINT) within the MoI intelligence architecture, continue to identify critical, specific intelligence gaps.
- TAA ANDSF to maintain an all-source database (National Information Management System (NIMS) or authorized equivalent) to support all-source analysis, fusion, and assessments. Assess the effectiveness of these intelligence sources in terms of their ability to fill intelligence gaps and satisfy PIR/IR.
- TAA ANDSF to fuse multiple intelligence sources (GEOINT, CI/HUMINT, IMINT, and OSINT) in order to identify critical Indications and Warning (I&W;), perform Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace (IPB), develop threat Order of Battle (OB), develop ad hoc and standing intelligence estimates for operational planning, and to formulate intelligence assessments.
- TAA ANDSF to develop and maintain intelligence information that identifies and tracks designated/named groups, persons-of-interest (POI), regional atmospherics, and demographics.
- TAA ANDSF to develop, update, and maintain regional estimates that identifies imminent or potential threat forces in order to assist target analysis and the targeting cycle. Use this process to support a robust collaborative effort with the targeting section.
- TAA ANDSF to liaise, collaborate, and share intelligence with all vested counterparts within MoI Intelligence offices, MoD Intelligence offices as directed by intelligence lead.
- Monitor all sources of ANDSF intelligence information to assess the adequacy of reporting and collection; assist CCIRM and/or other appropriate intelligence offices with the request for information (RFI) process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge adequate for practical use of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
Experience & Education
- Recent experience in Afghan MoI or advising foreign militaries at the operational level preferably in Afghanistan or Iraq training international forces, as a Military Officer, Senior NCO or civilian/contractor assigned to like positions.
- Documented experience in one of the following disciplines/duties: Tactical or Operational Intelligence-Operations /Fusion, CI, Imagery/Terrain, Collections, GEOINT, OSINT, Targeting, Intelligence Analyst/Watch Officer, CCIRM, Analysis and Production, multi-echelon intelligence fusion.
- Experience in professional development & training and working with Middle Eastern or Central Asian cultures.
- Experience working in a law enforcement environment.
- Will also be required to carry weapons, and immediately report any force protection threat indicators to USG.
- Experience in conducting, or managing Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) to include CELLEX and Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE) to include biometrics and forensics capabilities.
- Must have a final (not interim) DoD SECRET Level Security Clearance before deployment and maintain that clearance.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must pass all medical and fitness requirements directed by US Central Command (CENTCOM) in order to deploy.
- Must be able to operate in harsh and austere conditions of Afghanistan
- Must be capable of daily travel in and around Kabul as well as to locations throughout Afghanistan.
Primary Location: AFGHANISTAN-OCONUS-KABUL
Job Posting: Nov 11, 2016, 3:15:37 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 1603976