DynCorp International LLC. Facilities Manager in KABUL, Afghanistan
The Facilities Manager has primary responsibility for the day-to-day operations and management of the infrastructure including operations and maintenance of buildings, equipment, and utilities.
- Ensure all site operations are in compliance with the goals of the customer and according to company policies and procedures.
- Establish work requirements, coordinates, prioritizes and successfully completes short and long term projects.
- Manage objectives, strategy and performance through development of annual plans, budgets and short and long range plans as well as monitoring performance relative to established plans and budgets.
- Ensure that all purchasing and inventory control for the facility is cost effective.
- Ensure building integrity and maintenance of electrical, water, air systems and maintenance of facility grounds.
- Oversee facility operation including general maintenance of HVAC and electrical systems and installation of customer and company mechanical/electrical solutions.
- Manage the planning, procurement and use of equipment needed to ensure timely and efficient response to general and building services requests. Supervises numerous vendor and subcontractor relationships.
- Oversee and implements all safety policies and procedures. Ensure that all safety requirements are observed.
- Prepare and presents reports to senior management regarding the status of facilities activities, construction and/or renovation projects as required.
- Responsible for the employment, training and performance evaluation of Facilities employees.
- Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge & Skills
- Advanced knowledge of building operations and management.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and people skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline or equivalent related experience required.
- Twelve (12) or more years facilities experience or engineering including at least eight (8) years related management experience required.
- Experience in subcontractor management preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Normal office environment.
- Living and working conditions at some assignment locations could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Typically no travel required.
Primary Location: AFGHANISTAN-OCONUS-KABUL
Job Posting: Nov 4, 2016, 2:25:25 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: INL-1603896