DynCorp International LLC. Fuels Logistics Analyst, Security Force Assistance in KABUL, Afghanistan
Fuels Logistics Analyst, Security Force Assistance Hamid Karzai International Airport (HKIA) shall conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of Afghan National Defense Security Force (ANDSF) fuel programs and logistics readiness data to provide senior coalition decision makers with the knowledge necessary to make sound and timely decisions.
- Provide program analysis that will help increase effectiveness of advisory efforts by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and developing decision support tools or products.
- Formulate and apply logistics models and other sustainment methods in order to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, fuels policy formulation, or other fuels sustainment functions.
- Understand Afghan data reporting tools such as CORE IMS and LRAT, in order to extract necessary data for analysis and logistics planning.
- Analyze information obtained from Afghan systems and processes to optimize and resolve fuel logistics and readiness problems.
- Develop communication products that distill complex sustainment concepts or data into products that are understandable by senior leaders.
- Develop sustainment methods and procedures to include logistics models and planning tools or management systems to optimize fuel delivery schedules and sustainment priorities.
- Collaborate with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen solution sets.
- Prepare management reports defining and evaluating ANDSF fuel supply and management problems and recommending solutions.
- Constantly evaluate standard operating procedures related to fuel ordering, delivery and distribution in support of developing easily adaptable process streamlining and quality improvement solutions.
- Develop an understanding of Quality Assurance programs and initiatives and suggest ongoing continuous improvement initiatives
- Assess Logistics Training programs provided to ANDSF fuel team personnel at Ministerial and Field Based locations, determining deficiencies and areas for improvement thereof and contributing to the development and implementation of Training Tools and Standard Operating policies and Procedures across the ANDSF
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Possess advanced MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of military logistics, supply, and maintenance, and/or information technology systems, with specific knowledge of the fundamentals of fuel management
Experience & Education
- Five years combined logistics, or data sustainment, and information management experience with specific experience managing fuel contracts or fuel operations.
- Experience working logistics or sustainment at the strategic level within DoD is desired
- Must have a final (not interim) DoD SECRET Level Security Clearance before deployment and maintain that clearance.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must pass all medical and fitness requirements directed by US Central Command (CENTCOM) in order to deploy.
- Must be able to operate in harsh and austere conditions of Afghanistan
- Must be capable of daily travel in and around Kabul as well as to locations throughout Afghanistan.
Primary Location: AFGHANISTAN-OCONUS-KABUL
Job Posting: Nov 2, 2016, 1:46:53 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 1603848