DynCorp International LLC. Personnel and Mobile Support Member in KABUL, Afghanistan
The Personnel and Mobile Support Member is responsible for mobile and static security operations. Personnel and Mobile Support Members will maintain a high level of professionalism and skill while carrying out personal protection procedures for assigned company personnel and all other persons designated by supervisors. Personnel and Mobile Support Members will also perform duties as a security force protection specialist on aircraft in support of flight operations that will transport company personnel to and from their assigned duty locations throughout the area of assignment
- Responsible for the safe operation of all assigned protective transportation of personnel to ensure their safety, including mobile, air and static missions
- Utilize special weapons and tactics to ensure a high level of mission success.
- Conducts advanced security reconnaissance of projected routes.
- Continuous tactical training and development to ensure and maintain a high level of expertise and ability.
- Efficient in performing various positions within the team while on missions, including performing as a driver and a shooter.
- Provides security for flight operations involving the air transportation of all DynCorp employees travelling to and from their assigned duty stations as directed by the Supervisor or Director of Security and Operations.
- Ensures all weapons are downloaded and clear prior to boarding aircraft.
- Conducts an audible aircraft safety briefing and ensures passengers are prepared for departure.
- Conduct and document a pre-flight inspection of all equipment managed by the Flight Security Specialist.
- Control all traffic around aircraft at all locations.
- Ensure the aircrew is protected and undisturbed by passengers or others.
- Conduct “pat down” searches of passengers as necessary to reduce the risk of a visually undetected threat.
- Be proficient using and maintaining all assigned communication devices used between program personnel, vehicles, aircraft, host nation and US/NATO forces.
- Be tactically and technically proficient to set up a secure area, rally point and patrol base.
- Be able to navigate using a map and compass supplemented by electronic global positioning (GPS) receivers from the air and on the ground.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment assigned to you ensuring it is functional and report deficiencies as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication with persons at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge of Company PSD/CP security policies and SOP.
- May be required to respond to a wide variety of operational circumstances, including extreme weather conditions and rudimentary infrastructure.
- Ability to conduct both static and mobile PSD/CP operations.
- Technical and tactical proficiency with the various small arms used in support of operations.
- Ability to operate motor vehicles of various weights and size in a tactical manner both on and off-road
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.
Experience & Education
- A minimum of two (2) years of military and or law enforcement experience; two (2) years of experience in a position specifically related to security within a major government organization or private contract is also acceptable.
- Candidate must possess a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment
- The ability to obtain an RS ID Badge is preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must pass all medical and fitness requirements directed by US Central Command (CENTCOM) in order to deploy.
- Must be able to operate in harsh and austere conditions of Afghanistan
- Must be capable of daily travel in and around Kabul as well as to locations throughout Afghanistan.
Primary Location: AFGHANISTAN-OCONUS-KABUL
Job Posting: Nov 16, 2016, 9:29:30 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: FN1604000