DynCorp International LLC. Reports Coordinator, ANDSF in KABUL, Afghanistan
The Reports Coordinator is responsible for reviewing all reports for the Resolute Support training mission Afghanistan National Police (ANP) Afghan National Defense Security Force (ANDSF) including; ministerial, institutional mentor/trainers, and the fielded mentor programs. The incumbent of this position serves as the Reporting Coordinator for the ANP/006 ANDSF contract program. The incumbent ensures that the reporting practices and procedures required by the program are followed by subordinate offices and personnel.
- Receives individual reports from Mentors/Advisors, collates and builds required overarching reports for further distribution, ensures proper formatting and grammatical accuracy of required reporting. Compiles, edits, and corrects the ANP ANDSF Contract weekly/monthly report.
- Analyzes report processes and performs program liaison with other similar programs with reporting.
- Conducts weekly audits of all reporting requirements to ensure all reporting deliverables are met.
- Prepares and conducts periodic report training sessions for all personnel assigned to the program. The training will include all weekly and monthly reports, special reports, Performance Work Statement (PWS) tracker reporting, project manager and green cell reports, and all other reports as assigned.
- Recommends changes in administrative policies.
- Serves as the primary administrator for the PWS Tracker.
- Acts as the primary liaison to other program departments during the new hire in-processing process including; performs initial meeting, greeting, and in-processing for all incoming new hire personnel.
- Serves as a liaison to staff directors, program managers, or other offices as required by management.
- Preforms additional administrative, analytical and project based requirements as requested by the ANP Management staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to rapidly review and identify vital information weekly.
- Must have good organization skills and the ability to work under short suspense actions.
- Possess excellent writing, computer, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, comprehend and condense complex written material for presentation to program management and the customer.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and to work independently to stated deadlines.
Experience & Education
- Associate Degree or at least 60 semester hours of college education at an accredited university, college or junior college, including coursework in English Composition.
- Two years of experience in a discipline requiring extensive writing can be substituted for formal education.
- Knowledge of various computer applications such as Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access) required
- Former US military, police, or program experience preferred
- Two years working with similar reports and reporting systems
- Two years of experience in an Administrative capacity
- Must have NAC-I Clearance, and have the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must pass all medical and fitness requirements directed by US Central Command (CENTCOM) in order to deploy.
- Must be able to operate in harsh and austere conditions of Afghanistan
- Must be capable of daily travel in and around Kabul as well as to locations throughout Afghanistan.
Primary Location: AFGHANISTAN-OCONUS-KABUL
Job Posting: Nov 2, 2016, 2:59:26 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 1603865