DynCorp International LLC. Administrative Assist Mid in KANDAHAR, Afghanistan
Provides standard and advanced administrative support.
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and incoming correspondences.
- Performs administrative duties such as typing, mailing, filing, faxing and distributing correspondence.
- Confirms, encodes and distributes invoices for payment.
- Processes timesheets and expense reports and verifies correct charge codes.
- Makes travel arrangements for mobilizing employees and departmental personnel.
- Reviews outgoing materials and correspondence for internal consistency and conformity with established procedures.
- Orders and maintains supplies for department.
- Processes paperwork for new hires, mails new employment packets and types offer letters.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel).
- Types 50-60 words per minute.
- Operates office machinery such as fax and copier machines.
- Knowledge of domestic and international postal and customs practices.
- Works independently with good decision-making skills.
- Interacts professionally with all levels of employees and customers.
- PeopleSoft experience preferred.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years in the clerical field as an administrative assistant.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Primary Location: AFGHANISTAN-OCONUS-KANDAHAR
Job Posting: Nov 20, 2016, 4:23:05 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: FNA1604089