DynCorp International LLC. Help Desk Specialist in KANDAHAR, Afghanistan
Responsible for processing Service and Work Order Request (SOR and WOR). Applicant will work under the supervision of the site manager. Applicant requires ability to communicate effectively with groups of customers or employees of the organization and can apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Applicant must be willing to deploy to Afghanistan, and reside in less favorable conditions.
- Responsible for processing Service and Work Order Request (SOR and WOR).
- Construction of daily reports for Site Management.
- Capable of learning a data entry system (MRO) and using all applications within the system.
- Ability to communicate effectively with US Military.
- Create and manage databases; excel spreadsheets, word documents, powerpoint.
- Perform simple, routine, and repetitive administrative functions and complete routine reports and correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
- Must possess excellent English speaking and writing abilities.
- Possess a high level of professionalism and strong level of customer services.
- Be able to create good relations with colleagues and clients.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must handle and manage multiple tasks.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
Experience & Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Typically, two (2) to three (3) years of experience in an administrative position.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Primary Location: AFGHANISTAN-OCONUS-KANDAHAR
Job Posting: Nov 20, 2016, 5:04:46 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: FNA1604096