DynCorp International LLC. Laundry Manager in KANDAHAR, Afghanistan
Job Summary The Laundry Manager is responsible for the planning, organizing, and leading the Laundry department for the DynCorp AOR within a region.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Manages laundry operations within a region
- Maintains inventories of supplies
- Ensures compliance with PWS/SOP and applicable Army regulations
- Provide leadership and direction to all personnel involved.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the laundry department.
- Provides operational management to ensure work is accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensures awareness and monitors employee compliance with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for defining training requirements, developing employee skills, and promoting continuing improvement.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of laundry process
- Ability to use whole numbers, understand systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of laundry formulas and detergents
- Ability to use laundry equipment
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to supervise others
- Additional knowledge/skills ma vary by contract or assignment
Experience & Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience is required.
- Two (2) years previous supervisory experience
- Additional experience/education my vary by contract or assignment
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Must have ability to obtain and maintain US security clearance at proper level
Primary Location: AFGHANISTAN-OCONUS-KANDAHAR
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2016, 9:36:07 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 1603874