SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Technical Training Analyst Sr (S6 Trainer US Millitary Communications) - ANASOC - Afghanistan in KANDAHAR, Afghanistan
Technical Training Analyst Sr
(S6 Trainer US Military Communications)
for the WarFighter Focus (WFF) Contract
at Kandahar, Afghanistan
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducts training courses, both on-site and on-line, for the company's applications and systems to include lectures and hands-on sessions.
- Works with applicable business unit/area to establish specifications of course, prerequisite skills and knowledge for trainees. Ensures that training courses address all levels of employee. Assists in the design and development of technical training programs and curriculums, both on-site and on-line, for employees on various software and/or hardware applications and systems.
- Researches and assists in writing technical and user manuals to support training. Works with engineering, technical support, and/or applicable area to ensure that material is accurate and reflects current product features.
- Gathers, reviews and analyzes course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions. Prepares recommendations and reports to senior level personnel and/or management. Implements approved revisions to course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Reviews, as requested, external training programs to determine feasibility of purchase as requested. Makes recommendations to management as appropriate.
- Remains informed of and maintain proficiency with applicable company products.
- Works with senior level personnel and business units/technical areas to conduct needs assessments to ensure training needs are met.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Four or more years of technical training experience
- Experience working with company software, systems, applications and network products
- Experience working with communications practices, principles and procedures for both onsite and on-line presentations.
- Two additional years of related training experience
- Have appropriate level of experience in US military communications, E7 or higher
- Experience in planning, establishing and maintaining VHF and HF tactical and operational radio and IT networks, with a military occupational specialty 25/94 or 18E or service equivalent
- The S6 trainer will also train the KDK S6 in the additional task to lead and manage the KDK Signal Platoon for the purpose of establishing reliable and redundant radio communications to higher headquarters and subordinate units in a tactical and/or operational Command and Control (C2) environment
- Must currently possess at a minimum an Interim security clearance and be able to obtain/maintain an active/valid US security clearance.
- Communication skills to write training manuals and procedures
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees on technical material and applications
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees
- Comprehension skills for understanding products and applying knowledge to presentation
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
- Willingness to travel
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Office Environment
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
Job Human Resource Management
Title: Technical Training Analyst Sr (S6 Trainer US Millitary Communications) - ANASOC - Afghanistan
Requisition ID: 16006KG