AECOM Systems Administrator in Bagram, Afghanistan
Business Line Government
Position Title Systems Administrator
Afghanistan - Bagram
AECOM has an exciting opportunity in Afghanistan on the
EAGLE contract for a
Systems Administrator .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Provides Technical support to US Army Logistics Information System (LIS) assigned to AC FIRST
2) Delivers written, verbal, hands on assistance and troubleshooting for AC-FIRST LIS equipment
3) Offers quality research, analysis, reporting and recommendations in response to requests for review and comments on issues directly, or indirectly, related to logistics which is documented on OneSource through the work order process
4) Provides management and customers with basic logistics technology and information assistance that ensures effective and economical support for products, service, equipment and systems
5) Provides logistics service support sequences, time phasing, problems arising from location of operations areas, and other factors such as environmental and human factors throughout theater of operations
6) Provides regular reporting to management on LIS system issues
7) Participates in the creation of procedures and communication material that documents LIS system practice
8) Provides advice and guidance to operators in accordance with LIS End User Manuals
9) Fields new software packages, Engineering Change protocols (ECP) and incremental Change Packages (ICP) to LIS customers within AC-FIRST
10) Troubleshoot hardware, communication, and software problems for AC-FIRST LIS systems
11) Provides functional and technical support, but not all inclusive of the following LIS platforms SAMS1E, SAMS2E, SAMS-IE, CSSVSAT (Hawkeye II), and CAISI 2.0 CBMs. Must understand the Interfaces and correlations for the aforementioned LIS systems in their entirety.
12) Immediately stops all unsafe actions.
13) Ensure strict compliance to safety practices and support the AC FIRST Safety Policies and Procedures.
14) Instills a safety-first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries.
15) Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of the AC FIRST Quality Management System.
16) Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience:a) 2-3 years’ experience in a CSSAMO or SASMO environment.b) US Army MOS 92A or 25B preferred.c) Work experience may be substituted for educational requirements and/or educational achievements may be substituted for years of experience. Example: Two (2) years of experience is equivalent to (2) years of college and vice versa.
Specialized knowledge and skills:
a) Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to start date.
b) Must meet DOD 8570 baseline certification for IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+ ce, SCNP, or SSCP) within 90 days of hire
c) Must be able to work on a computer for long periods
d) Must professionally communicate with individuals by telephone, e-mail, and face-to-face
e) Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees
f) Must have strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze LIS data
g) Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office.
h)US Army MOS 92A or 25B preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Position Status Time sheet contractor
Requisition/Vacancy No. 178549BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.